Great Clips - Worst trim ever !
I brought my 6 year old daughter for a simple trim. She was served by Iris. The cut she received is very uneven, butchered in front and the back. I once trimmed my daughter's hair, and thought I did a terrible job - but it was a masterpiece comparing to Iris's !!!. Luckily the hair grows back and my daughter is only 6 years old, but even though she noticed how uneven her bang is and had tears in her eyes. I asked the stylist twice to correct it, but I was tired to ask her to do a good job for the third time. I paid but now i think I should not have.
I will not go back even if their service was for free (or even if they they paid me for it) !....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- " I bought two spa packages for myself and my sister at A Renewed Spirit Massage in St. Petersburg, FL. I have not seen my sister for many years and..."
- "The morning after I sprayed my lower legs with Off! Insect Repellant while standing on my Timbertech deck, we saw that the overspray had stained the deck. I contacted..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "When I moved into Value Place Central (ABQ) I noticed a lot of strange activities taking place,such as women being bullied,dragged about,and treated as luggage by a collection of sketchy/shady..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I was a very loyal customer of the Target Clinic on 2656 N Elston Chicago, IL before it was taken over by CVS. Following a terrible experience I had at..."