Great Clips - Worst trim ever !
I brought my 6 year old daughter for a simple trim. She was served by Iris. The cut she received is very uneven, butchered in front and the back. I once trimmed my daughter's hair, and thought I did a terrible job - but it was a masterpiece comparing to Iris's !!!. Luckily the hair grows back and my daughter is only 6 years old, but even though she noticed how uneven her bang is and had tears in her eyes. I asked the stylist twice to correct it, but I was tired to ask her to do a good job for the third time. I paid but now i think I should not have.
I will not go back even if their service was for free (or even if they they paid me for it) !....review #477184
You may also like
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "Wish I could leave 0 stars. I went here for laser hair removal on lower legs. As Dr. Shakov was passing the laser on my legs I felt an intense..."
- "Hi,My name is Martin and i ordered a product named "Dkoye the Spray Wax" from "http://www.dkoye.com/The_Product/products-page/" first firstly i got the package with a delay of 3 weeks from a..."
- "I ordered over $1,000 of large tile and it came shipped on a plastic wrapped pallet in excellent condition. Upon inspecting the pallet and the boxes with the driver all..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Don't buy from Lazada!! I got my outdoor automatic Inflatable Cushion by LBC very late. The cushion busted the first time we tried it! My son is not even 60kg..."
- "Ordered what appeared to be a beautiful arrangement for my God Childs first baby. It arrived and oh my, how dissapointing not to mention how embarrassed i was that something..."
- "After seeing some of his work on Twitter (and being completely mesmerized by it), I decided to reach out to Ricardo Abraham to request some custom commissioned artwork. After reaching..."