Great Clips - 1/4" trim in turned into 1.5" cut

I have layers and barely shoulder length hair.It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over.

She even looked at her notes from my past visits and said, "You get 1/2" off usually?" I said, "Just 1/4", please." Well, you would think I asked for a pixie. I have an uneven fringe around the nape of my neck. It's too short to do anything with it and I have strands that are hanging down from the nape that won't ever even out with the rest of what's left. She told me that the 1.5" that had accumulated on my lap just looked like a lot of hair, but she was trying a new layering technique.

What? Trying out? Why was I the guinea pig? I did not ask for that at all.

I could not have been more clear about what I wanted done to my hair. I got just the opposite. What's the point of even telling the hair butcher what you want if you're not getting it.

My bad for going to Great Clips, won't happen again.(Sideways photo so the fringe can be seen)

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Great Clips Haircut
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #700284 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Great Clips? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 19, 2015 #1036017

They are HORRIBLE for sure I think they borrowed employees from McDonalds!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Great Clips. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Great Clips.
Filing a new complaint about