Great Clips - 1/4" trim in turned into 1.5" cut
I have layers and barely shoulder length hair.It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over.
She even looked at her notes from my past visits and said, "You get 1/2" off usually?" I said, "Just 1/4", please." Well, you would think I asked for a pixie. I have an uneven fringe around the nape of my neck. It's too short to do anything with it and I have strands that are hanging down from the nape that won't ever even out with the rest of what's left. She told me that the 1.5" that had accumulated on my lap just looked like a lot of hair, but she was trying a new layering technique.
What? Trying out? Why was I the guinea pig? I did not ask for that at all.
I could not have been more clear about what I wanted done to my hair. I got just the opposite. What's the point of even telling the hair butcher what you want if you're not getting it.
My bad for going to Great Clips, won't happen again.(Sideways photo so the fringe can be seen)
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Clips Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Hi, I've usually always went to First Choice because it was easy and convenient. My most recent trip the hair dresser was in such a rush because she "did not..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "On Sept. 2014 I placed an order and paid 50% ( required)of total payment to Phoenix Woodworking (Cascade ID) for a bedroom set which was supposed to be delivered in..."
- "I would like a full refund, i cant even sleep here i am getting bit up everywhere by bed bugs.Attached are photos of bit marks. Tried to contact front desk..."