Featured 100% full Not resolved

I have layers and barely shoulder length hair.It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over.

She even looked at her notes from my past visits and said, "You get 1/2" off usually?" I said, "Just 1/4", please." Well, you would think I asked for a pixie. I have an uneven fringe around the nape of my neck. It's too short to do anything with it and I have strands that are hanging down from the nape that won't ever even out with the rest of what's left. She told me that the 1.5" that had accumulated on my lap just looked like a lot of hair, but she was trying a new layering technique.

What? Trying out? Why was I the guinea pig? I did not ask for that at all.

I could not have been more clear about what I wanted done to my hair. I got just the opposite. What's the point of even telling the hair butcher what you want if you're not getting it.

My bad for going to Great Clips, won't happen again.(Sideways photo so the fringe can be seen)

basketballrusty wrote the review because of bad quality at Great Clips and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Great Clips to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was haircut. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Clips and great clips haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

They are HORRIBLE for sure I think they borrowed employees from McDonalds!!!