Albertville, Minnesota

I went to a Great Clips in MN for the first time because I really needed a haircut. Turns out I will never go there again.

My haircut literally took less than 10 minutes. I asked the "stylist" to layer it but all she did was grab the clippers and snapped on a guard and buzzed the sides and back of my head. Then she chopped a straight line across the front, rubbed in some gel, and called it a day. Also squared off the back and shaved off my sideburns above my ear.

Don't get a haircut at GreatClips unless you're an 8 year old rocking a bowl cut. My parents said never get a haircut at GreatClips and I will remember that forever now.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #805869

I really doubt someone is gonna buzz your head if you asked for layers. I'm convinced the customer isn't always right...they're usually *** that make *** up and lie and complain about everything.

And then don't even tip. F THAT!

If I remember correctly, the stylists are allowed 8-13 minutes per cut. At least, that is what I have been told and read. Still, no one wants a cut as you described.

Yea I feel it. I went the night before Valentines day and a big date wanting just a trim, no layers.

The girl begged me to let her do layers, and I said no repeatedly, I know what I like. She spent the rest of the haircut talking to the girls working there. I took my glasses off and closed my eyes. When I was done, short layers everywhere!

I was so pissed.

Now, a year later and I am still trying to grow everything out. I'm sorry you had such a crappy experience.