2.0

It amazes me the normal conversation in Great Clips. They demand your number and first and last name like it is their right.

the stand there seemingly paralyzed if you tell them that you do not get out this type of personal information... "danger will robinson....does not compute..." I had a creampuff/snow flake AKA Z generation today almost have a meltdown when I wouldn't give her my last name. I actually thought she was going to cry or go home sick. she had to call the manager over because it was too overwhelming for her....

crazy... but I am not going to get desensitized to this total invasion of privacy by American businesses...

Review about: Great Clips Customer Care.

I didn't like: People working there show attitude, Rude staff not interested in serving customers.

Comments

For any service any where you have to give this simple information! Because if someone went in got a service and just left without paying what are we supposed to do?

Oh well we don't know who they are. No we need something to go by so we can tell police.

I know that's not gonna be all the time but it's to be safe that's everywhere. Now for great clips it's for that reason but we also keep clipnotes for your convenience because most guys go in and say "just cut it short" ??

So you almost make a girl cry, and she's the rude one???Your name isn't really private info...

So rude... they keep notes for your hair that is the info they are trained to ask for and with the computer system that is the only way to check someone in for a haircut it wasn’t her fault it is the corporate way of doing things