1.8

signed in and waited 1hr 20 min when it was supposed to be 50 mins.that was ok had a nice conversation with other customer.

Before I got delayed the customer was told that he had to wait while stylist took her break another 15 min. to wait. Then that customer was taken to the chair and nothing was done,he left. It was my granddaughters turn .she was let to the chair and asked the stylist to cut two inches of her straight hair.the stylist then proceeded know how to use clippers on her hair, not scissors.

Not what I'm used to.Then it was my turn. I have been going to this salon for over ten years. had waited 9 months to get my hair cut and was in just the right time with time off to get it done. I went to the chair and told the stylist what I wanted.

the same hair cut I've had for two years. there I was told that she didn't know how to do that It was a simple A line cut .After going back and forth with her I said forget it and went to counter to pay for my 8yr old granddaughter trim?It should have cost me $17 but she had run it as full price and said she could not change the register with no attempt to fix it.

Why was I treated with such rearguard.If this is going to be the norm I will tell all the business that I have sent there and ask them to not go.I don't want my friends and family to be ever treated like I was.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Great clips isn't so great anymore.