Great Clips - Great Clip took chunks out of my hair in the back and uneven.. too short

436 of 612 Great Clips reviews

I went in to get my hair cut as I keep it short..I showed her a pic of how it usually is done and I said I wanted it feathered and blended..

She buzzed in the back telling me she was doing my hairline. It is all uneven and took chunks out and it is too short to be fixed, almost to scalp in spots. Lines all over in the back...I also told her not to cut it around my ears. she did more than that, like a man's cut.

When I was done and saw the back I was horrified. She said "Why wouldn't anyone like this haircut" then the people there (teenagers hanging out in there for this hair dresser) were laughing and making fun of me. I paid so police woiuldn't be called. I don't think it can be fixed as in places it looks like a cancer victim.

I should've known this the kid that came out before me had lines all over too but I thought he wanted it that way. ...

I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!I will just have to live like this for the next 3 or 4 months for it to grow ennough to get it cut right.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
436 of 612 Great Clips reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Joann

Mar 13 #1126606 Edson, Alberta, Canada

I just got mine cut at great clips in spruce grove Alberta showed her a pic and explained it she butchered me I cried all the way home

0 0 Reply
periodddd

Sep 19, 2012 #544131

oh my god that looks like ***

0 0 Reply
GC Customer Service

Sep 13, 2012 #541525

Great Clips is a franchised company and each salon is independently owned and operated.If you would provide the specific salon you visited, we would be happy to forward your comments to the owner of the salon. You can do this at customerservice@greatclips.com

1 0 Reply
girl52

Sep 12, 2012 #541166

went to great clips yesterday also+have almost identical mess! I'm devastated also. My hair looked great when I had it styled there 3months ago. Had a bad feeling when I didn,t see the same stylist-wish I'd followed my instincts+just left!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Great Clips. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Great Clips.
Filing a new complaint about
×