I went in to get my hair cut as I keep it short..I showed her a pic of how it usually is done and I said I wanted it feathered and blended..

She buzzed in the back telling me she was doing my hairline. It is all uneven and took chunks out and it is too short to be fixed, almost to scalp in spots. Lines all over in the back...I also told her not to cut it around my ears. she did more than that, like a man's cut.

When I was done and saw the back I was horrified. She said "Why wouldn't anyone like this haircut" then the people there (teenagers hanging out in there for this hair dresser) were laughing and making fun of me. I paid so police woiuldn't be called. I don't think it can be fixed as in places it looks like a cancer victim.

I should've known this the kid that came out before me had lines all over too but I thought he wanted it that way. ...

I WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN!I will just have to live like this for the next 3 or 4 months for it to grow ennough to get it cut right.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Edson, Alberta, Canada #1126606

I just got mine cut at great clips in spruce grove Alberta showed her a pic and explained it she butchered me I cried all the way home

periodddd

oh my god that looks like ***

Great Clips is a franchised company and each salon is independently owned and operated.If you would provide the specific salon you visited, we would be happy to forward your comments to the owner of the salon. You can do this at customerservice@greatclips.com

to GC Customer Service Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada #602861

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GO TO PLACES LIKE THAT

went to great clips yesterday also+have almost identical mess!I'm devastated also.

My hair looked great when I had it styled there 3months ago.Had a bad feeling when I didn,t see the same stylist-wish I'd followed my instincts+just left!