3.3

I have been almost exclusively going to Great Clips the past seventeen years, greatly enjoying the company's low prices.On February 23, 2017, at approximately 9:25 a.m., I arrived at the company's 342 South Twin Oaks Valley RD, San Marcos, CA 92078, establishment for a haircut.

Michele checked me in. At approximately 10:00 a.m., as another checked-in customer and I waited, Kim checked-in, animatedly spoke to, and focused on a customer on a first name basis. However, as my turn was next, Kim focused on her acquaintance, disregarded my name on her monitor, and invited her acquaintance to her chair, "You can go next, he [I] doesn't mind". Kim did not asked if I minded or not minded.

The acquaintance asked, "Are you sure?". Kim replied, "Go ahead". Tactfully, I did not mention that I was next. However, as a result of Kim's preferential treatment for a late check-in customer, I waited an additional ten minutes while the customer behind me waited an additional 20 minutes.

Reflecting on Kim's behavior, I find that Kim's blatant preferential treatment for an acquaintance over two earlier checked-in customers is highly unfair and not business-like. On the same day, February 23, 2017, I faxed Great Clips Corporate and asked "What can be done so that Kim does not repeat her favoritism toward one customer over other customers who had checked-in before her favorite customer?" No response from the company.

On March 6, 2017, I re-faxed Great Clips Corporate and repeated my question.As to today, no response from the company.

Review about: Great Clips Hairdresser.

Preferred solution: The company should better train or educate this employee..

I liked: Its low or sales prices.

I didn't like: Employee allowing unchecked friend go ahead of 2 checked patrons.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments