1.8K views
Featured
1.8

I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going back there ever again.

The picture I have attached is what it looked like after I was able to go home and see what it looked like after having to style it myself because they charge $20 extra bucks to have it styled. The lady had no effing clue how to put layers in someone's hair and I feel sorry for any one else who comes to her.

The manager told me she would watch her closely.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Comments

I've ALWAYS, have had a positive experience at Great Clips. My whole family goes there.

Some times mistake a happen.

And are fixable. Also, Folks if you want the results if a $100 hair cut, then GO PAY FOR IT AND SHUT UP

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1251818

But telling you bimbo I need a split ends trim and you get a regular trim????

It sound like the hairstylist who works at Great Clips are almost failed from beauty salon school. Agree????

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1251814

Try the Great Clips in Monroe NC.

I really like that lady who trimmed my hair last time and before today but I was being told she no longer work for them. She always doing a fantastic job on trimming my split ends and she knows her job

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1251808

Oops..that's not a split ends trim, even

Levy1967

LoL sound like great Clips hires hairstylists from graduatees with no experience whatsoever..I told this bimbo in one location of Monroe NC that I need a split ends trim and she just wetted my hair and trim the bottom and my frustration flares while she's cutting my hair. Next time I need a split ends trim..I am going to ask the hairstylist if she knows and understand the deference of split ends trim and regular trim and if she or he can't answer my question then don't FK with my hair and I could careless if you don't make any money on that day but I won't let anyone ruined my hair ESP a hairstylist who believe split ends trim and regular hair trim are the same cut

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #955902

Best advice is to get a referral, if you see someone's hair you like ask them who did it. Hair designers are not all the same, some of us are skilled and take pride in our work...best thing would be to cut it shoulder length or shorter.

Also find a pic to take when you are changing your hair style.

Apparently the person you went to had no idea what they were doing. I'm sorry for your stress....

You get what you pay for! If you want good, high quality cut, color, and style be prepared to spend $100 minimum.

to MelissaM4 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1251807

MelissaM4. I walk-in and told the hairstylist I want a split ends trim..

I never said "regular Trim"

I told her, you don't know what's the deference of split ends trim and just the regular hair trim because what your doing now is regular trim in the bottom of my hair, that's now a split ends but I told her "Just finish the job and I'll move on to another place. I was hot and truly pissed off!

I don't think stylist should be able to get their license if they do hair like this. I wish this would let me show you a picture of my hair right now.

I don't care if you paid $50 or 50 cents you should be able to go out in public after they cut your hair. It's a professional establishment and It should at least look even if it isn't what you wanted. And the F**ng manager should have fired that stylist on the spot. That is unacceptable.

They say oh it's just hair. It will grow back. No it's not just hair. Imagine if someone keyed your car.

It's not going to buff itself out. It's going to take time and money to fix it. They are people out there and probably even who work at great clips who know what they're doing and make satisfied customers, But it took me 8 Years to build the confidence to go back to a hair cutting place. Yea you get what you pay for but your hair and my hair looks like Junie B.

Jones did it. You have to go to school to get your license.

What the heck are they teaching at these schools?

Oh My God that's a *** job.

It's fixable but *** are you going to look some length on the sides. Just to smooth out that hole.

When I see the mistakes people post on here it just, ugh.

I work at a Great Clips and just, the location I'm at is Perfect.

Nobody sucks, but man, other locations? I shudder and feel for you all.

pissedthefukoff
Mountain View, California, United States #916681

Holy cow girl they totally BUTCHERED your hair. It seriously looks like you fell asleep and while you were asleep a 2 year old found a pair of scissors and decided to play.

And i cant believe that a great clips employee a few comments down would even try to say this is the consumers fault. Youve got to be kidding.

to ***edthe***off Erie, Pennsylvania, United States #917874

IF she would just show her t*ts , no one would take notice.

Lewis Center, Ohio, United States #907467

Ohh yea. I'm so sorry about that, wow

I hate great clips never go there where id a good place to go

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #901906

Woman, you are so smoking hot you culd shave your head and you still would be hot. Post your #, I will take care of that hair do for you.

to Major *** USMC #978896

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR DISGUSTING PERVERTED SICK COMMENTS!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO BRAINS THIS ISN'T EVEN A *** SITE!

YOU HAVE NO DECENCY SHUT THE *** UP!!!!!!

ALL OF YOU DISGUSTING PERVERTS!!!!!!! BYE!!!!!!

to Major *** USMC #1486459

Major in the marine corps and talk perves, really???Where’s the officer high decinsy?

Dover, Pennsylvania, United States #900618

I asked to trim 2 inches off this lady took 6 to 8 inches off my layers are gone she cut into a bob style. I did not ask for this hair style...i didnt have the heart to go off on her cause she just got back from being sick with cancer. Stuck with this hair style i have no clue what to do with...I had glasses off and didnt realize how short it was.She says it looks so healthy now and cute....yeah okay ...

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #900365

Just wear some tight clothes on that hot body and no one will notice!

that's why no one should go to great clips - these people have no clue how to do hair. obviously.

great clips is a joke in the hair industry, it's for people who are incredibly bad. now you understand.