GREAT CLIPS IN AIKEN SC BUTCHERED MY HAIR TWICE IN 2 DAYS
I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back.The girl(SHARA) decided to cut it how she wanted(SHORT) and accidentally shaved a 1 inch wide 3 inch long stripe on one side and acted like she didn't see it.
Then left about ten hairs 7 inches long because she missed them and a 2 inch spot in back! I got home and saw it in the mirror and immediately called and talked to the owner (Phyllis) who said to come back the next day and she would fix it...well I got there and she pawned me off on another hairdresser so she could do these 2 women that obviously were her big tipper regulars (I ALWAYS TIP $5 BTW BUT STILL GOT TREATED LIKE ***) well the girl supposed to be "fixing" my hair just shaved it almost completely AND LEFT A PATCH IN THE BACK STICKINGUP AN INCH HIGHER THAN THE REST!! ...I got a refund and I'll NEVER go to another great clips...Now I have to go to a barber and get it fixed because it's a week before Christmas and I can't just wear a hat all the time...I think Great Clips should be responsible for paying the bill where I have to go get it fixed right and I think I should get at least 5 free haircuts because when your hair is this short you HAVE to get it trimmed up every few weeks while it's growing back or it looks awful!They're the ones that butchered my hair but I'll either look like *** for 6 months or pay to have it tightened up twice a month...the owner, Phyllis kept saying she was sorry and to come back and ask for her and she'd give me a good haircut next time, but ***!
that's what she told me yesterday and then she made someone else cut my hair so she could make more money!!I'm sooo offended by that because it feels like discrimination!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "Location at the Heights, in Billings, MT. "Stylist" Amy. I have baby fine, straight hair. I asked for a 1/2" trim, NO LAYERS..... She took 6" off, and as..."
- "CALL A FLORIST DIRECTLY! A REAL ONE!! This is what happens to your order with Wesley Berry. Notice the cost... and bear in mind that you wind up paying twice..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."