GREAT CLIPS IN AIKEN SC BUTCHERED MY HAIR TWICE IN 2 DAYS
I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back.The girl(SHARA) decided to cut it how she wanted(SHORT) and accidentally shaved a 1 inch wide 3 inch long stripe on one side and acted like she didn't see it.
Then left about ten hairs 7 inches long because she missed them and a 2 inch spot in back! I got home and saw it in the mirror and immediately called and talked to the owner (Phyllis) who said to come back the next day and she would fix it...well I got there and she pawned me off on another hairdresser so she could do these 2 women that obviously were her big tipper regulars (I ALWAYS TIP $5 BTW BUT STILL GOT TREATED LIKE ***) well the girl supposed to be "fixing" my hair just shaved it almost completely AND LEFT A PATCH IN THE BACK STICKINGUP AN INCH HIGHER THAN THE REST!! ...I got a refund and I'll NEVER go to another great clips...Now I have to go to a barber and get it fixed because it's a week before Christmas and I can't just wear a hat all the time...I think Great Clips should be responsible for paying the bill where I have to go get it fixed right and I think I should get at least 5 free haircuts because when your hair is this short you HAVE to get it trimmed up every few weeks while it's growing back or it looks awful!They're the ones that butchered my hair but I'll either look like *** for 6 months or pay to have it tightened up twice a month...the owner, Phyllis kept saying she was sorry and to come back and ask for her and she'd give me a good haircut next time, but ***!
that's what she told me yesterday and then she made someone else cut my hair so she could make more money!!I'm sooo offended by that because it feels like discrimination!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Halo Hair Extension directly from the company in England in a color recommended by their representative, which was too light in color. After receiving the wrong..."
- "Hi, I've usually always went to First Choice because it was easy and convenient. My most recent trip the hair dresser was in such a rush because she "did not..."
- "Mia did a poor design on one foot which she was instructed to redo. I received a pedicure with polish which did not dry after 3 hours. I pointed out..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "I placed an order from Avenue.com on October 7th and when I received it, one of the sandals was missing a stone. I returned the sandals and waiting 2..."