GREAT CLIPS IN AIKEN SC BUTCHERED MY HAIR TWICE IN 2 DAYS

210 of 612 Great Clips reviews

I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back.The girl(SHARA) decided to cut it how she wanted(SHORT) and accidentally shaved a 1 inch wide 3 inch long stripe on one side and acted like she didn't see it.

Then left about ten hairs 7 inches long because she missed them and a 2 inch spot in back! I got home and saw it in the mirror and immediately called and talked to the owner (Phyllis) who said to come back the next day and she would fix it...well I got there and she pawned me off on another hairdresser so she could do these 2 women that obviously were her big tipper regulars (I ALWAYS TIP $5 BTW BUT STILL GOT TREATED LIKE ***) well the girl supposed to be "fixing" my hair just shaved it almost completely AND LEFT A PATCH IN THE BACK STICKINGUP AN INCH HIGHER THAN THE REST!! ...I got a refund and I'll NEVER go to another great clips...Now I have to go to a barber and get it fixed because it's a week before Christmas and I can't just wear a hat all the time...I think Great Clips should be responsible for paying the bill where I have to go get it fixed right and I think I should get at least 5 free haircuts because when your hair is this short you HAVE to get it trimmed up every few weeks while it's growing back or it looks awful!They're the ones that butchered my hair but I'll either look like *** for 6 months or pay to have it tightened up twice a month...the owner, Phyllis kept saying she was sorry and to come back and ask for her and she'd give me a good haircut next time, but ***!

that's what she told me yesterday and then she made someone else cut my hair so she could make more money!!I'm sooo offended by that because it feels like discrimination!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
210 of 612 Great Clips reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
GrowUp

Apr 14, 2015 #971804

I smell BS. All of your 7" inch hair was cut short aside from about 10 individual hairs - and you didn't notice that until you got home? Didn't see that in a mirror or feel the difference even?
Uh, sure.

2 1 Reply

Apr 10, 2015 #970515

You WERE actually there when she cut your hair, right?
You can stop them at any tome when you see, in the mirror, that they are messing up the style you wanted.

2 2 Reply
not my first rodeo

Feb 23, 2015 #950030

There HAS to be more to this story. No stylist would just take it upon themselves to *** off 7 inches of hair. There has to be a miscommunication. Men sit in my chair all the time without knowing how to ask for what they want. Sometimes its like pulling teeth to get enough information to begin to understand what they want. Maybe that happened here...maybe it didn't. I just have a hard time believing the stylist knew you wanted one thing and just went the complete opposite way with it.

7 1 Reply
betterpissedoffthanon

Dec 16, 2014 #916956

Boo fuggin hoo. What kind of no life loser goes online to rant about his bad haircut? Get a life.

6 12 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Great Clips. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Great Clips.
Filing a new complaint about
×