Great Clips - Horrible Experience - Natural Women just pay the full price and go to a professional
Update added by user Jan 27, 2013
Since there are some immature folks that do not understand that we have our own opinion on services we receive, I am removing my pictures showing the cut.
Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2013
Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took me (April) if she could actually cut my hair since I am natural. She said yes and trimmed my hair. As she started to trim my hair, she started to take of 1 inch and then 2 inches, etc. I went home very upset and wanted to wait to go back and talk to a manager since I was devastated. I cried the entire evening. I went back into the salon today (Sunday) and told the stylist that I was very upset with my hair cut and wanted my money back. She started to get defensive and said that she told me my hair would be uneven. She never told me this and also insisted that she will make it even after she did the cut. I had a lot of plans Saturday evening and had to cut them since my hair was a complete mess. I have been growing my hair for about two years now and to have someone chop most of it all off is still very hard for me to process. Not to mention she was rude to my husband and I when I came back in to express my concern. I now have to schedule an appointment with another hair stylist to cut off what she damaged. I put my trust in Great Clips and left feeling terrible.
Please see before and after pictures attached.
1st. Picture: Hair before cut (what was suppose to be a trim)
Second Picture: Hair after cut (what was no where near a trim):
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I just got my haircut in Federal Way Great Clips next to Joann's Fabric.... her name was Rachel; very nice woman, we chatted . I..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I have layers and barely shoulder length hair. It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over. She even looked at..."
- "My daughter wanted Wen to see her "review". In case photo is not readable, it says: "Poison" "You broke my heart" "How would you feel?" "Me (picture) notice I did not draw hair" "Now..."
- "I bought two items from TB Dress for Christmas. First, I ordered a plain single-breasted coat for my husband. TB Dress sent me the wrong coat -- it's the wrong..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."