I took my daughter in to the 45th Street Fargo location and asked the stylist, Sara, to cut my daughter's hair up to her shoulders.Just enough to remove the damaged hair.

I left my daughter in the chair and when she walked out, her hair was up to her chin. In front of all the customers, I stated loudly that her hair wasn't even close to her shoulders. Sara proceeded to tell me that when her hair was pulled down, it did in fact reach her shoulders. REALLY?!?!

I'm not going to be pulling my daughter's hair down all day! Sara also cut "layers" into my daughter's hair and the hair on the back of her head is no longer than 3 inches at best.

Not even long enough to wear in a ponytail for summer.We will not ever be going back to another Great Clips location EVER.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Comments

#firstworldproblems

spicegm
Fargo, North Dakota, United States #666595

Thank you for your comments regarding your daughter's haircut. We apologize for not delivering a quality service that you and your daughter were satisfied with.

It is my understanding that you discussed this issue with our manager, Whitney. She had refunded your money and was excited at the possibility of being able to cut your daughter's hair in the future at no charge.

If there is anything else that we can do to assist in making this situation better, feel free to contact me.

With apologies,