Cut it to the shoulders was what we asked them to do. And this is what they did made my 16 year old daughter look like a boy with that cut.

And yes like some others have said. They do not listen and Claire the manger rude and immature. Their attitude is it's just a haircut it'll grow back. Try thinking about it from a 16 year old girls view.

Unless it grows back overnight. That will not work. Ladies and girls run from this place and the 30 other great clips in Orlando, FL since they are all owned by the same guy. I would not trust them with my cats hair.

They screwed it up and tried to give me parenting advice.

Claire also hung up on my daughter when my daughter tried to call her about it. What kind of person would do that.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I am taking my daughter to get this hair cut fixed and great clips needs to pay for it and give my daughter a formal apology from Claire and Debbie..

I didn't like: Made my daughter look like a boy.

Comments

Gotta love this. Its always the stylist fault.

Ha! You people that come in to Great Clips are idiots with expectations for your hair that cannot be met.

You want to wash your hair at night, go to bed with wet hair, then have it look like the "photo" when you crawl out of bed. SMDH...

to peopleg #1447961

she paid a lot of money you {{Redacted}}.