Great Clips - My hair looks great... in the front.
When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair.I've been doing my own hair since I was 15 because of a bad hair indecent.
He did a good job it just wasn't what I asked for. Plus it was in a different country so I assumed he might not have completely understood what I wanted. Even thought I showed him a picture of how I wanted it cut. Anyway I decided that I couldn't do the back by myself so I would go get it done in a salon.
I never know Great Clips had such a bad rep. Most people I know go there. It's affordable and conveniently close to my house. The first picture, the one with the long hair with basically no layers is what I really wanted.
The second one is what I showed her when she freaked out saying "That's really long" The next 2 are of my hair length before. And the last 2 are from after she cut my hair. It looks really good except the fact that she layered my hair on the sides with the razor(which by the way causes you to have bad split ends.) I would have stopped her but it was too late by the time I saw she was doing it. I figured she knew what she was doing, she was licensed and all, right?
Apparently getting your license doesn't require you to care about the customer. I know I could have done better. If I go back to the place and show them my hair will she get fired??? I don't want to get her fired but I don't think she should be allowed to do hair.
So I guess it would be for the best and all I would be doing is showing them how it looks when I try to style it and make it look good. I can pick up chunks from the sides and see really choppy layers. The kind of choppy that doesn't even look good on scene hair. Just saying.
So upset I cried.My hair is everything to me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- That she was nice and friendly
What I disliked
- That she messed up my hair
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "Its too much...i would like to be contacted by someoneASAP!!!! @12 noon im going to a lawyer 616.337.2241 Me my wife and my family are very very upset!!!! ..."
- "Our sofa, which was never placed in direct sunlight, no pets perch on the back of this sofa, has started to flake. We called Lane and they said, "Sorry,..."
- "I started using wen and within a month my hair started falling out and i was getting sores in my head know i have a huge. Bald sot in the..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."