Great Clips - My hair looks great... in the front.
When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair.I've been doing my own hair since I was 15 because of a bad hair indecent.
He did a good job it just wasn't what I asked for. Plus it was in a different country so I assumed he might not have completely understood what I wanted. Even thought I showed him a picture of how I wanted it cut. Anyway I decided that I couldn't do the back by myself so I would go get it done in a salon.
I never know Great Clips had such a bad rep. Most people I know go there. It's affordable and conveniently close to my house. The first picture, the one with the long hair with basically no layers is what I really wanted.
The second one is what I showed her when she freaked out saying "That's really long" The next 2 are of my hair length before. And the last 2 are from after she cut my hair. It looks really good except the fact that she layered my hair on the sides with the razor(which by the way causes you to have bad split ends.) I would have stopped her but it was too late by the time I saw she was doing it. I figured she knew what she was doing, she was licensed and all, right?
Apparently getting your license doesn't require you to care about the customer. I know I could have done better. If I go back to the place and show them my hair will she get fired??? I don't want to get her fired but I don't think she should be allowed to do hair.
So I guess it would be for the best and all I would be doing is showing them how it looks when I try to style it and make it look good. I can pick up chunks from the sides and see really choppy layers. The kind of choppy that doesn't even look good on scene hair. Just saying.
So upset I cried.My hair is everything to me.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- That she was nice and friendly
What I disliked
- That she messed up my hair
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- "My name is George Boulos and I whent to supercuts in Bellingham, WA and I have had the same hair style for a long time. I get it..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "I started using wen and within a month my hair started falling out and i was getting sores in my head know i have a huge. Bald sot in the..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."