.while working at one of her stores a few of us encountered several racial encounters.i followed my steps discussed it with management and my owner and it got swept under the rug.

i read a email from my franchisee to a manager stating "since we hired a lot of them we've had issues" .i also have been called *** by the assistant manager.everyone has..its like since he's *** he can speak freely about his sex life pleasures and whatever else but you better not say anything about a *** person or rude to him. i have at least eight witnesses to all of this. this one owner has more turn over that any stores i have seen..the cuts corners giving us two checks for working for her..when its should be one check. she talks to people like trash.

giovani came in from corporate and as we explained to her the things we experienced she agreed it wasnt right.no one goes to training but the gives right ups for cuts and rules but we never signed a hand book. this owner is giving you Guys a bad name none of my football parents or pta rude moms to will use this company again.the owner condones racism treats employees horrible and doesn't offer any benefits or incentives..i don't know if this the brand you guys are living up to but a store like that will ruin it for many cuts.WORD OF MOUTH is huge these days. Im seeking legal advice to go on to the next step. I jut need a contact person over the franchisees.

thank u!hello, i am a ex employee for this company.i have proven track recor to excel my expectations.while working at one of your stores a few of us encountered several racial encounters. i followed my steps discussed it with management and my owner and it got swept under the rug. i read a email from my franchisee to a manager stating "since we hired a lot of them we've had issues" .i also have been called *** by the assistant manager.everyone has..its like since he's *** he can speak freely about his sex life pleasures and whatever else but you better not say anything about a *** person or rude to him. i have at least eight witnesses to all of this.

this one owner has more turn over that any stores i have seen..the cuts corners giving us two checks for working for her..when its should be one check. she talks to people like trash. giovani came in from corporate and as we explained to her the things we experienced she agreed it wasnt right.no one goes to training but the gives right ups for cuts and rules but we never signed a hand book.

this owner is giving you Guys a bad name none of my football parents or pta rude moms to will use this compan again.the owner condones racism treatsmployees horrible and doesn't offer any benefits or incentives..i don't know if this the branyou guys are living up to but a store like that will ruin it for many cuts.WORD OF MOUTH is huge these days.They only cater to the jJewish clients and turn their noses up towards black customers.blacks get served by the blacks.they make excuses not to cut blacks hair.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments