I went in the Florence, SC location and request Angie to work on my hair she has been the only one I would let do so and when I return for a cut on Monday 08/23/10 they informed me that I could not request anyone that they want the customer to fell comfortable with everyone to cut there hair. I believe if I'm a paying customer I should be able to get what I want or the next time you will be losing me as a customer and my family also. Customer service is not what you are offing.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Oh please, Great clips does not care about customers!!!They don't want you to request stylists .

The minute you walk in and put your name in the computer your weight is timed.

If you have to weight for Sue to cut your hair it reflects poorly on their stats, because you are adding min to that.At my store I would have to cut your hair in 14 min (that includes consultation, cut, and ringing you up!!!) so I don't work there no more!!!

Tzrandall - I'm sorry to hear about your experience at our Florence location. Please contact us at 1-800-GREAT-CLIPS or customerservice@greatclips.com and give us some more information so we can work to resolve this positively for you.

Thanks!

Katy @ Great Clipa

whinyconsumersrpussies

Cut your own hair whiner.