I have been going to Great Clips in Lodi CA for years now.I take myself & two daughters in for haircuts every couple months but, the other day we went in & my oldest got a horriable hair cut by Kristine (manager) I have never got my hair cut by her before nor did I reconize her from any previous visits.

But, I have to say we went back today & had one of my regular gals "fix" the problem haircut my daughter recieved. I even sent a good friend of mine over to this same Great Clips & her haircut was so bad she came right over my house after crying it was so bad. She described the person to be the same person as this Kristine that I had incountered. She also said she was very unprofessional in bad mouthing the other staff to her when they went on break.

She doesnt blow dry after cutting & has absolutley the worst personality for the job.If you want a great haircut...go to great clips however, stay far away from the manager Kristine!!!

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Just wanted to clarify, the manager is Christina not Kristine

your a crazy lady thats why the fired you

They r all the same..they are horrible yo work for too.

After u hit 40the they will find a reason to fire u. If u build clinetel they will fire u if u dont turn one other employees they will fire u.. its a catty place to work. They want young an cute.

They focus on mens cuts mostly.Stay away if u like ur hair.