100% full Not resolved

The last hair cut I received was a bob, I moved to another town and another Great Clips, I asked for the same.I did ask for some to be taken off the top so my hair wouldn't fall flat.

WHAT I GOT was tapered in the back, extremely long on the sides and the crown IS 2-3 inches long.

BOB???? I was turned away from the mirror for most of the hair cutting. I was not offered to view the back. I didn't want conflict.

I waited until I returned home to really check it out. THIS looks crazy! (see pic. below)This is my last trip to Great Clip.

I Guess you get what you paid for.

Do you really hire trained people.I would be happy with something close to a bob!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Great Clips and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Great Clips to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Clips and great clips haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Well, honey, just WTF do you think $15 buys at a chop hair shop! NO self respecting woman would never gamble with a $15 cut! EVER!!!

Cut down on the booze and smokes for awhile and save more of your tips for a real salon!