The last hair cut I received was a bob, I moved to another town and another Great Clips, I asked for the same.I did ask for some to be taken off the top so my hair wouldn't fall flat.
WHAT I GOT was tapered in the back, extremely long on the sides and the crown IS 2-3 inches long.
BOB???? I was turned away from the mirror for most of the hair cutting. I was not offered to view the back. I didn't want conflict.
I waited until I returned home to really check it out. THIS looks crazy! (see pic. below)This is my last trip to Great Clip.
I Guess you get what you paid for.
Do you really hire trained people.I would be happy with something close to a bob!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Clips Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "These are the flowers that were delivered instead of big arrangement from daisies, carnations and mini roses!!!And it wasn't delivered the day it was suppose to be, I paid extra..."
- "Terrible!!!!Absolutely worse desicion you can ever make if you order flowers from them!Not delivering on time, and they deliver almost dying flowers, that should go to thrash! Not even close..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."