Worst haircut ever at Great Clips, Rocklin CA.My hair looks like a butcher had cut it.

It is a simple layer haircut and it end up looking total wrong and uneven. At first I thought it will be fine once I style it but NOT the CASE. I will never go there again.

Now I am not sure what to do with my hair...don't want to cut it shorter.

I just I have to wait for it to grow out and then have another haircut to fix it.

Very very disappointed.Can't wait for my hair to grow out.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Where do you get a $5.99 cut at a Great Clips. When there are sales you can't use a coupon.

You get what you pay for...the haircuts are 5.99 and if you have a coupon 2.99. You pay less for a haircut then you do a gallon of milk..don't you care about how you look?

worst haircut i ever got at great clips in wsley capel fl uneven hair i always get my top hair cut with scissors and she used clippers i will never stop by at great clips

Sorry to hear about your experience. I definitely can understand the frustration with an uneven cut. All of our services are guaranteed, so I would stop back in and talk with a manager and see if he or she can fix it without cutting it even shorter.

I will also pass your feedback on to the salon owner, so they are aware of this. Again, our apologies.

Kasey S.