My 16 year old daughter took my 6 year old daughter into Great Clips in Vernal, Utah for a hair cut, just a day prior to a wedding in which she was to be a flower girl.She came out looking like the daughter of Joe Dirt.

The worst hair cut I've ever seen. My wife took her to another cosmatoligist today and she told my wife that it was the worst hair cut she had EVER seen.

It looks much better but we had to let it grow out for three weeks before we could fix it.It will be the last time we ever go there and I will make sure I tell everyone I come into contact with what had happened.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Great Clips - Haircut Review Great Clips "I am a girl... One side is a quarter inch higher than the other side above the year. I literally look like someone who is entering the monastery! I will..." Read more Great Clips - Haircut Review Great Clips "I just got my haircut in Federal Way Great Clips next to Joann's Fabric.... her name was Rachel; very nice woman, we chatted . I..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Great Clips - Haircut Review from Portland, Oregon Great Clips "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more