Been going to Great Clips for probably over 10 years.I just walk in and take my turn in line.

Today, I went to get a haircut and walked in as usual and was told it would be about 20 minutes. Ok, sat down and waited. Three times my name was next on the list and was bumped down the list by online check in. I sat there for 45 minutes while three people walked in and didn't have to wait two minutes and were taken back.

I am an elementary teacher and the one big problem in schools is the kids are always cutting line and causing problems in the class. Nobody likes to have someone cut line in front of them. We teach accepting your place in line to keep everybody happy. Obviously, whoever thought that online check in and cutting line was a good idea.

I say that immature, selfish individual should go back to elementary school and learn line manners. I am done with Great Clips because of the unfair practice of online check in.

(Line cutting) It's amazing to me that the people doing it don't feel bad about cutting in front of everyone.They should be ashamed of themselves.

Review about: Great Clips Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Yeah but when the person on the list isn't in the shop we shouldn't have to wait for them to arrive.

to Jonny #1370180

Quit whinging and use the app or go elsewhere! It really is that simple!

Checking in online is as if youre checking in at the store.Your name goes on the list, in order of time of check in.

And stylists call the names in order from first on the list to last. It takes just 60 seconds to check in online through the browser or an app.

No one cuts in front of anyone.Youre just mad because you werent taken back for a haircut in .5 seconds.

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1352419

The other people are not cutting in line, just reserving a time for the haircut, etc.Many places are doing this now, eg., Quest Diagnostics for blood work.

I like it as it works well for me.

I guess, if you don't like it, go elsewhere.Too each, his own.

to h.kitchener #1352553

How can you make a reservation before you arrive at the location for your haircut? Of course it's line cutting!

to Anonymous #1370179

Its's the same frigging concept restaurants used, i.e.call ahead seating.

If you have dined at any of the major chains, you may have noticed people walking in are seated before people who have been waiting.They utilized CALL AHEAD SEATING and had their name already put on the waiting list before you arrived.