I just got my haircut in Federal Way Great Clips next to Joann's Fabric....her name was Rachel; very nice woman, we chatted .
I wore a hat into the place so of course I wore my hat out. the next day when I washed it and tried to style it ...I noticed just how awful it was. it was uneven and she did not taper some of my hair .....its just in blocks. I'm so disappointed!!
so so disappointed and that was my bi yearly haircut.I can't often afford this so I was super bummed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Location at the Heights, in Billings, MT. "Stylist" Amy. I have baby fine, straight hair. I asked for a 1/2" trim, NO LAYERS..... She took 6" off, and as..."
- "Last year someone put a review on The Consultant Clinics' facebook page questioning it's owner's claim to be a qualified doctor. Within hours the entire Facebook review section had been..."
- "I am beyond livid! I took my 23-month-old foster son in to get a trim. He has naturally curly hair that I just love. I asked the stylist to give..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."