Great Clips - Review about Bad Haircut

I just got my haircut in Federal Way Great Clips next to Joann's Fabric....her name was Rachel; very nice woman, we chatted .

I wore a hat into the place so of course I wore my hat out. the next day when I washed it and tried to style it ...I noticed just how awful it was. it was uneven and she did not taper some of my hair .....its just in blocks. I'm so disappointed!!

so so disappointed and that was my bi yearly haircut.I can't often afford this so I was super bummed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #521102

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Great Clips? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 16, 2014 #916859 Mountain View, California

Bottom line is they messed her hair up. Oooohhh let them fix it for free. When youre a supposed licensed professional you dont get second chances. As far as this woman being poor yep thats what caused. It wasnt the stylists lack of skill it was definately caused by the financial bracket this woman falls within. Yep yep.

0 0 Reply

Sep 26, 2014 #875603

WTF? Why didn't you simply talk to the stylist and see if she would fix for free? Instead, you come online and name her, without giving her or the manager a chance to make you happy. Not a nice thing to do!

4 1 Reply
excuses excuses

Sep 25, 2014 #875468

Any stylist knows you don't pull the back up front to frame the face, she did the right thing. You're fringing on almost a mullet, I'd take that back up a little, also we all know how cheap 13 dollars for a cut is, you being too cheap to get more than 2 a year is an entirely different thing. Even for poor folks 13 is cheap for a cut.

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Great Clips. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Great Clips.
Filing a new complaint about