I just got my haircut in Federal Way Great Clips next to Joann's Fabric....her name was Rachel; very nice woman, we chatted .
I wore a hat into the place so of course I wore my hat out. the next day when I washed it and tried to style it ...I noticed just how awful it was. it was uneven and she did not taper some of my hair .....its just in blocks. I'm so disappointed!!
so so disappointed and that was my bi yearly haircut.I can't often afford this so I was super bummed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have layers and barely shoulder length hair. It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over. She even looked at..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."