Great Clips - Review about Haircut from Bellevue, Kentucky
I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish.A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long enough so I can spike it.
The lady shaved the sides and I saw how good it looked. Then she pulled out the scissors and cut off 3/4 of my bangs! I knew I couldn't do anything about it because it was all over with. I even told I flip/spike up my hair!
Now my hair just looks like a buzz cut, and I was torn apart when I got home.
It won't flip and more!I'm done with this place!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Most of these reviewers need to go back to English Class..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "Everything was fine until I barely drove it to the RV storage with no fluid in transmission. Transmission pan was leaking. Lucky it was repaired by my friend. Decided to..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."
- "*** poor made pizza more sauce than toppings I wouldnt feed this *** pizza to the homeless ppl I worked here an no wonder their food sucks who would do..."
- "My first time ever eating here was at the restaurant in Gatlinburg on February 27th with a large bachelorette party, and we chose Dicks because we wanted to enjoy a..."