Great Clips - Review about Haircut from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers.Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going back there ever again.
The picture I have attached is what it looked like after I was able to go home and see what it looked like after having to style it myself because they charge $20 extra bucks to have it styled. The lady had no effing clue how to put layers in someone's hair and I feel sorry for any one else who comes to her.
The manager told me she would watch her closely.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I am speaking from experience on this as REGIS SALON just recently turned my Hair to lovely shade of BRASSY tangerine; it was brown when I arrived, not to mention..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "I ordered a Halo Hair Extension directly from the company in England in a color recommended by their representative, which was too light in color. After receiving the wrong..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "I got the free trial size..They sent me 2, charged my credit card for the extra..That ticked me off..Then I got an email asking me for my credit card. I..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "Ordered an engine for my F-150 and guess what? Like all the other complaints, I received an engine that was not even cleaned properly, small parts were missing and the..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "I was having a/c problems, I called SHW for a tech. to come out, got a service number. AC company #1 came out and said my 24 year old a/c..."