Great Clips - Review about Haircut from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers.Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going back there ever again.

The picture I have attached is what it looked like after I was able to go home and see what it looked like after having to style it myself because they charge $20 extra bucks to have it styled. The lady had no effing clue how to put layers in someone's hair and I feel sorry for any one else who comes to her.

The manager told me she would watch her closely.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09, 2015 #955902 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Best advice is to get a referral, if you see someone's hair you like ask them who did it. Hair designers are not all the same, some of us are skilled and take pride in our thing would be to cut it shoulder length or shorter. Also find a pic to take when you are changing your hair style. Apparently the person you went to had no idea what they were doing. I'm sorry for your stress....

3 0 Reply

Jan 29, 2015 #938312

You get what you pay for! If you want good, high quality cut, color, and style be prepared to spend $100 minimum.

1 6 Reply

Jan 20, 2015 #933871 Simpsonville, South Carolina

I don't think stylist should be able to get their license if they do hair like this. I wish this would let me show you a picture of my hair right now. I don't care if you paid $50 or 50 cents you should be able to go out in public after they cut your hair. It's a professional establishment and It should at least look even if it isn't what you wanted. And the F**ng manager should have fired that stylist on the spot. That is unacceptable. They say oh it's just hair. It will grow back. No it's not just hair. Imagine if someone keyed your car. It's not going to buff itself out. It's going to take time and money to fix it. They are people out there and probably even who work at great clips who know what they're doing and make satisfied customers, But it took me 8 Years to build the confidence to go back to a hair cutting place. Yea you get what you pay for but your hair and my hair looks like Junie B. Jones did it. You have to go to school to get your license. What the heck are they teaching at these schools?

6 0 Reply

Jan 19, 2015 #932996

Oh My God that's a *** job.
It's fixable but *** are you going to look some length on the sides. Just to smooth out that hole.
When I see the mistakes people post on here it just, ugh. I work at a Great Clips and just, the location I'm at is Perfect. Nobody sucks, but man, other locations? I shudder and feel for you all.

3 2 Reply

Dec 16, 2014 #916681 Mountain View, California

Holy cow girl they totally BUTCHERED your hair. It seriously looks like you fell asleep and while you were asleep a 2 year old found a pair of scissors and decided to play. And i cant believe that a great clips employee a few comments down would even try to say this is the consumers fault. Youve got to be kidding.

4 0 Reply

Nov 28, 2014 #907467 Lewis Center, Ohio

Ohh yea. I'm so sorry about that, wow

1 0 Reply
I hate great clips

Nov 22, 2014 #904753

I hate great clips never go there where id a good place to go

4 0 Reply
Major Boner USMC

Nov 17, 2014 #901906 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Woman, you are so smoking hot you culd shave your head and you still would be hot. Post your #, I will take care of that hair do for you.

3 13 Reply

May 01, 2015 #978896

5 1 Reply

Nov 15, 2014 #900618 Dover, Pennsylvania

I asked to trim 2 inches off this lady took 6 to 8 inches off my layers are gone she cut into a bob style. I did not ask for this hair style...i didnt have the heart to go off on her cause she just got back from being sick with cancer. Stuck with this hair style i have no clue what to do with...I had glasses off and didnt realize how short it was.She says it looks so healthy now and cute....yeah okay ...

3 3 Reply
Hugh Janus

Nov 14, 2014 #900365 Knoxville, Tennessee

Just wear some tight clothes on that hot body and no one will notice!

2 13 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #899954

that's why no one should go to great clips - these people have no clue how to do hair. obviously. great clips is a joke in the hair industry, it's for people who are incredibly bad. now you understand.

4 3 Reply

Nov 17, 2014 #901897

That's probably what people say about you & your career. Get a clue does anyone ever think that a lot of times that when customers come in they have NO FRICKING idea what they want, no idea how to explain it, no pictures,no idea what it's called. WE CAN'T READ YOUR MINDS. We can only do the best with what we are given

7 13 Reply

Jan 28, 2015 #937518

Someone that would do this to another person is not a stylist and deserves to have their license yanked. As for you, justifying by saying customers don't bring photos or know what they want is asinine. I hope you are not a stylist because if you are, you deserve your license yanked as well.

11 1 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #899951

looks good for just $20 bucks....

2 3 Reply

Nov 22, 2014 #904752

I always go to great clips and my aunt works there so she cuts my hair perfect

2 1 Reply

Nov 13, 2014 #899913

OH MY GOD!!! that stylist needs to go back to beauty school. I've never seen anything like this

6 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Great Clips. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Great Clips.
Filing a new complaint about