Great Clips - Review about Haircut from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers.Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going back there ever again.
The picture I have attached is what it looked like after I was able to go home and see what it looked like after having to style it myself because they charge $20 extra bucks to have it styled. The lady had no effing clue how to put layers in someone's hair and I feel sorry for any one else who comes to her.
The manager told me she would watch her closely.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went in to get grayish blonde hair. With a purple tint.like the first picture. I came out like an ash tray. I was asked to come back the next..."
- "So it was my prom day last Saturday and I went to the Ulta in Coral Springs. I had an appointment for hair and make up. Elizabeth did a beautiful..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I was having a/c problems, I called SHW for a tech. to come out, got a service number. AC company #1 came out and said my 24 year old a/c..."
- "I was waiting for a package from UPS that was taking way too long to arrive. Online tracking finally showed that the package was at UPS facility awaiting pick-up...."
- "In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of. So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night...."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."