Great Clips - Review about Haircut from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers.Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going back there ever again.
The picture I have attached is what it looked like after I was able to go home and see what it looked like after having to style it myself because they charge $20 extra bucks to have it styled. The lady had no effing clue how to put layers in someone's hair and I feel sorry for any one else who comes to her.
The manager told me she would watch her closely.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I left this salon bleeding from cuts on the back of my neck. The stylist assured me that the trimmer was not cutting me, even though I told her I..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "These patches do not work. They won't stick to anything. They make it impossible for the medicine to stay on your skin the recommended 12 hour dose. The old..."
- "About a month ago I upgrade my phone to a Galaxy S7. I was browsing cases when the employee with me recommended I get a lifeproof case. I asked him..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."