Great Clips - Review about Simple Trim from Portland, Oregon
Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered.I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look.
My "stylist" didn't even comb out my bangs before I left or dry them so I couldn't tell how awful they were. Honestly I've never had such a horrible haircut in my life. I've never felt this ugly and embarrassed with how I look. I went in a different location to get them "fixed" this lady ended up cutting them even shorter and more uneven.
Didn't think it could get worse but it did.
I'm so upset I will NEVER step foot in a great clips again.EVER.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Simple Trim
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I go about twice a month to Supercuts and get a shampoo and a blow dry. This time things didn't go as smoothly. First off Stylist was not friendly but..."
- "I previously posted a reviews regarding Samuel Lehrer, Juan Osorio, & Cosmedical Laser Sales Scamming me of $60,000. We were negotiating a settlement to solve our issues: - Samuel Lehrer sold..."
- "Contour Aesthetic Spa1310 Pacific Coast HwyHermosa Beach, CA 90254(310) 379-3010 PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!!! I was going to a trip and decided to go to the Contour..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..."
- " I bought a red leather recliner. Within the first six months the weather started peeling leaving white space is exposed. I should've contacted the store but I thought it..."
- "I ordered a quantity of '3' Coffee Crisp candy bars for $4.99 each. I naively thought that a quantity of '1' meant maybe a box containing at least 2 bars...."
- "I ordered a floral arrangement which cost $160. What was delivered was 1/4 of the size and worth about $40. The FTD website described this arrange as "stunning" - it..."