2.1

So I went to the one on Cornell this weekend in Portland OR. It will be the LAST time I give them a chance to screw up my hair.

I have been cutting hair for over 20 years myself. So when I sit down in your chair and explain this to you and also that I am going to TELL you how to cut my hair, the last thing you should respond to me with is "NO I am going to do it my way" and then proceed to just start CHOPPING before I can stop you. Need less to say she DID NOT know the difference between shoulder length, like I asked and friggin CHIN length. Couple of inches difference there.

Not to mention she tried to give me the EXACT cut I said very clearly I did NOT want. The cut is a *** JOB!!

Totally uneven and now to short to try and even up. I am totally pissed and will make sure EVERYONE I know does NOT go there.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I've had haistylists come in and get haircuts from me and they were very pleasant. They don't come in and say I WILL tell you how to cut my hair.

That is beyond ridiculous. Go to a high end salon if you want the best.

If you have been cutting hair that long, then you know about these places. You should have someone cut it that you work with.