I left this salon bleeding from cuts on the back of my neck.The stylist assured me that the trimmer was not cutting me, even though I told her I could feel it.

I do not know who the trimmer was used on before me; I hope that any blood borne pathogens have not been transferred to me. As bad as this situation is, management's response is worse - NOTHING! After several unsuccessful attempts at soliciting satisfactory customer service, I cannot be sympathetic here.

RUN, do not walk, away from this Great Clips location on Batesville Rd in Simpsonville (Five Forks) SC.There are plenty of fine alternatives in the area.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dcott stated that there is a room for improvement of risk of injury to customers is high and management lacks even basic customer service skill set. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "personal injury" of great clips haircut and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1800. Great Clips needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned great clips haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Great Clips.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #1324819

Please lay the *** down. No wonder your Skin is starting to wrinkle and your body looks like mud

to Anonymous #1324929

Obviously, you are lashing out; your comments reveal anger and perhaps some fear.Consumers who take the time to read your remarks will assume that you are affiliated with Great Clips on Batesville, Five Forks, SC.

After all, who else but they would be angered by or afraid of the original review?Good job further demonstrating just how feeble Great Clips staff and management are!

Unfortunately, that's what you get with a GC $6.99 haircut. :)