Great Clips - Stylist cuts neck; management does not respond.
I left this salon bleeding from cuts on the back of my neck.The stylist assured me that the trimmer was not cutting me, even though I told her I could feel it.
I do not know who the trimmer was used on before me; I hope that any blood borne pathogens have not been transferred to me. As bad as this situation is, management's response is worse - NOTHING! After several unsuccessful attempts at soliciting satisfactory customer service, I cannot be sympathetic here.
RUN, do not walk, away from this Great Clips location on Batesville Rd in Simpsonville (Five Forks) SC.There are plenty of fine alternatives in the area.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Risk of injury to customers is high
- Management lacks even basic customer service skill set
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I've usually always went to First Choice because it was easy and convenient. My most recent trip the hair dresser was in such a rush because she "did not..."
- "I go about twice a month to Supercuts and get a shampoo and a blow dry. This time things didn't go as smoothly. First off Stylist was not friendly but..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "I discontinued Charter Cable Internet service because of continuous down time, billing for service call because I called when service was interrupted, LOUSY, nonexisting, customer service, etc. I had just..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- " After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would..."