Been going to Great Clips for years. Today I went to the one Gunn Hwy and Anderson road.

I held the door open for my friend and for a women that i did not know. Well the women I didnt know got waited on quickly. I stood at the counter waiting for someone to take care of me nothing happen so I sat down. A man came in and took a seat and I would say within a minute he was asked for his name and ph# and was sitting in a chair.

Not one person asked me for my info as I stood at counter not one person said they would be with me shortly and to add insult they took the next person that came in. Well that was enough for me so I got up and walked out and not one employee asked or said anything.

I know I'm just one person and it probably doesn't matter too much but you lost a customer.

Comments

Hamilton Township, New Jersey, United States #813434

The something happened to me. I gave them 2nd chance using online check ib .

I let them know I was there and they kept skipping me. Never again will I go back.

It may have been assumed you were waiting for someone, but even so, GC has always, in my experience, addressed everyone. You should have spoken up and said something when someone came to the counter to get the man's name. You should have said I was here first and no one has asked for my information.