Update by user Oct 09

After two days I still did not receive any reaction from the owner(s) of this franchise

Original review posted by user Oct 08

Visited this salon today at 9:00 am , 10-08-2018, Ticket #551367, it was my second visit to this place, and in both cases I had the worst haircuts which I had in my entire life (I am 70 years old). The stylist did not not follow my requests , like "Make it shorter", "Do it more even", "remove hair on the ear" but instead cutted VERY CHAOTICALLY hair on different areas of the head.

Every two minutes the "stylist" was running from me to the front desk to greet a newcomer. When she was returning back, she did not remember what area she worked on and began chaotically to cut hair in another place. The result of this haircut was very disappointing - I had a "hole" in the hair above my left ear, the hair on right side of the head was shorter then on the left, extremely short hair on my brows and visible hair on my ears.

(It was very disgusting to see the "stylist" shewing something in her mouth!) I should go to another hair salon to correct the work of your "stylist" and to spend time writing very disappointing сomment about my very negative experience in the "Great clip" salon in Mundelein. NEVER AGAIN!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Haircut is a mess and the worst in my life and im a senior, Person who made me feel so sad, Unskilled stylists.

Comments