4.0

I am completely disappointed with your Veteran haircut program. I am a veteran from the Vietnam Era. I am a member of the American Legion. You have to be a Veteran to be a member of the Legion. I went to the Great Clips in Elk River and was told I cannot get a haircut for free because I do not have my discharge papers or a military ID. I do not have a military ID as I have not been in the service since 73 and my discharge papers are in a safe deposit box. They would not accept my Legion card and Drivers License as proof. I have also been a customer at Great Clips ER for some time.

What if I was from out of town and wanted to get a haircut as a veteran. I would not have my discharge papers with me. The excuse was that they had a few people take advantage of this in the past. Wonderful, so lets punish everyone else because of a few. Does sound like the military.

Great Clips has lost me as a customer. They do not understand that being a member of the American Legion identifies you as a veteran. Too bad that you make rules that are disrespectful and without understanding.

Frank Nogle

763-548-4153

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "veteran's day haircut program" of great clips haircut. Great Clips needs to "recognize that a legion members card is proof of being a veteran. it is at other establishments for different services" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned great clips haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Great Clips.

Comments