4.0

I am completely disappointed with your Veteran haircut program. I am a veteran from the Vietnam Era. I am a member of the American Legion. You have to be a Veteran to be a member of the Legion. I went to the Great Clips in Elk River and was told I cannot get a haircut for free because I do not have my discharge papers or a military ID. I do not have a military ID as I have not been in the service since 73 and my discharge papers are in a safe deposit box. They would not accept my Legion card and Drivers License as proof. I have also been a customer at Great Clips ER for some time.

What if I was from out of town and wanted to get a haircut as a veteran. I would not have my discharge papers with me. The excuse was that they had a few people take advantage of this in the past. Wonderful, so lets punish everyone else because of a few. Does sound like the military.

Great Clips has lost me as a customer. They do not understand that being a member of the American Legion identifies you as a veteran. Too bad that you make rules that are disrespectful and without understanding.

Frank Nogle

763-548-4153

Product or Service Mentioned: Great Clips Haircut.

Reason of review: Veteran's Day Haircut Program.

Preferred solution: Recognize that a Legion Members Card is Proof of being a Veteran. It is at other establishments for different services.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11, 2015.

Comments