The red headed girl was going to cut my hair and I told her not to wet my hair, I want my hair cut dry.I said the man that had always cut my hair in Pell City told me to never have my hair cut wet.

She said he didn't know what he's talking about. My hair was down my back and now its just below my neckline. I called the manager the next day and she made arrangements for me to come back so she could try and fix it.

She knew which one screwed my hair up aand they only gave her a week off.I looked like a 2 year old with a bob hair cut and I cried.

Review about: Great Clips Manager.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #617075

Good heavens, get over it! Crying over a bad haircut is ridiculous, the hair will grow back, and in the meantime go out with your head held high, and pretend you wanted to try a new hairstyle.

to anonymous #617781

Are you kidding me?! If someone cut all your hair and made you look like an *** until it grew back you wouldn't be upset? Put yourself I'm her shoes...don't be rude and make her feel that her emotions are ridiculous.

GREAT CLIPS IN AIKEN SC BUTCHERED MY HAIR TWICE IN 2 DAYS Great Clips "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..." Read more Great Clips - 1/4" trim in turned into 1.5" cut Great Clips "I have layers and barely shoulder length hair. It was a tad longish on top and all I asked for was a 1/4" off all over. She even looked at..." Read more Advanced Hair Studio - Rubbish avoid at all cost! Advanced Hair Studio "Spent £4k and left with fine hair to the front, asked for straight hair and left with frizzy curly hair. They try to rectify by poo smelling solutions which..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more