I got my haircut today June 18, 2014 by the stylist named Veronica and she completely ruined my hair I told her that I wanted to grow my hair out for when my Boyfriend got back from Afghanistan and to do no layers.She cut half my hair so short it cant be put up and the rest is like a mullet I would never recommend going here!

I will no longer be able to grow my hair out before my boyfriend gets back in time for his Marines Ball I am embaressed to even go in public.thank you for taking the time to read my complaint if you think you have any solutions I would be greatfull.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #829887

Like as if your "boyfriend" gives a *** if one side of your hair is shorter than the other. If he was gone for months in Afghanistan..he wouldnt even be looking at that hair (wink wink) take a little advise and go get a bikini wax and get rid of that brush in your pants...that's the only hair he gives a *** about...grow up !!

Just keep experimenting with styles. If you have the $, have your hair professionally styled before the event. And don't go back to the same stylist!

Ricochet-Rabbit

Woo's Wonderful Wig Emporium is having a good sale until the end of the month.