Maybe if the cutter had stopped yakking for 30 seconds she may have paid more attention to cutting my hair!As it was, I came out with the worst haircut I have ever received!!

It is way too short, choppy cut lines all over my hair, and I TOLD her I have a cowlick and to please not cut the hair so short that it stands up. Well she didn't listen and my hair stands up like Alfalfa's!

LAST time I ever go to any Great Clips!She kept telling me how qualified she is as a HAIR STYLIST, what a joke!!

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Smartstyle - Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more Great Clips - NOT near the hair cut I wanted! Great Clips "The last hair cut I received was a bob, I moved to another town and another Great Clips, I asked for the same. I did ask for some to..." Read more Supercuts - Haircut Review Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more