I have had my hair cut @Great Clips 5-6 times w/different stylists.They take good notes, so they can duplicate the style.

On Sat 8/3 I went to the Yucca Valley CA salon, got 'Toni'. I told her what I wanted, I had even washed & styled my hair@ home so whoever cut it could see my look.

I have an asymetrical cut w/a modified wedge/fade in the back. The angle starts @ the top of the ear, goes down to the jawline. 'Toni' buzzed the back of my head & chopped the front into bangs, which I have not worn in 20 years!

It is all chopped up w/ends sticking out. Dreadful.

I have to buy a wig to go out in public.No one from either the salon or corporate office has called me back.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

I agree!GC is the worst place to get a haircut.

I look almost bald right now! I too need a wig..

I'm getting my school picture taken next week and I look like ***!:sigh

Hair Club - THE BIRDS NEST NIGHTMARE Hair Club "The disaster happen in Elmwood Park Nj It's a birds nest....I am a Cancer survivor got it done yesterday, it's not real hair....glue came off 5hrs later....thwy are all about..." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Supercuts - Haircut Review Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Great Clips - My hair looks great... in the front. Great Clips "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more