6.6K views

Went to the Great Clips salon at courthouse commons chesterfield va.Lady sat me down, looked at my info in the computer and said #4 blade , I said no, usually scissor cut, she looked again and said it says #4 blade and she proceeded to buzz my hair in the back, I immediately asked her what the heck she's doing , she said trimming then scissor cut , I trusted her to do the right thing and she buzzed buzzed buzzed me, haircut was done in less than 5 minutes, she asked another employee "how many did you cut today" she said 32, and then I realized the $5.99 sale is about quantity , NOT quality!

My hair was a complete wreck, I will have to wear a hat for a few weeks until this mess clears up. I told her this was NOT what I wanted and not what I usually have done, she called the manager over and said, "look, the computer info says#4 blade" I asked thatthat info be deleted, and next time LISTEN to me about how I want my cut, this lady (elder red head Caucasian) did not ever ask me how I want it, she just assumed the computer info was what she should do. I have to say, I'm ashamed of my looks now and I am soooo mad at this place which I was a repeat customer for some time, the manager never apologized.

I paid , no tip, told them how I felt about this terrible haircut.I will never return to great clips again.

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments

Rice, Minnesota, United States #1226963

I always ask to make sure the note are right. Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1223010

you were so cheap to get a $20 Ya should have went to The Kardashions beauty geeks probably only $900 cut

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1223009

that barber really clipped you ya should have gave her a $10 tip or more

San Mateo, California, United States #1166661

That is EXACTLY what happened!

Same thing happened to me except I paid $20 for it and 4 months after my haircut it still looks bad.

That's where I had the worse haircut I have ever had in my life.

So you had a crappy haircut, so what? Use a different person next time. One bad employee doesn't mean the whole franchise is bad.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #884015

it will grow back ya big baby

Kent, Ohio, United States #701454

Them poor girls that work them haircut sales..on their feet all day..

it brings out the cheap people ... and they lose their sanity. I am a hairstylist and I feel you got what you paid for.. common sence would tell me that if there is a 5.99 sale then them girls are probably busy all day, havnt had no breaks and are over being stiffed by cheap people..

now if you cared about ur hair.. would you really go get ur hair cut by a worn out, tired stylist for 5.99?

You people are ridiculous.I'm glad your haircut sucked :zzz

to Anonymous Richmond, Virginia, United States #702298

*** ahole.I WAS a regular rat that particular establishment and always gave nice tips .

Just happened to need a haircut the day that the sale was going on and it wasn't even crowded that day , so if you're worried about a bumch of old ladies on their feet all day , that wasn't the case. Any hairstylist should take pride in theri work and do a good job for the customer wether it's 5.99 or 50.99 But you sound like a bitter old hag who gives people crappy haircuts so it was probably one of your no talented cousins who chopped me.

I care about my hair and won't be going back to great clips due to the constant turnover of hairstylists, they probably don't pay their people enough so they get people like you who work a few days to support their crack habit.:(