Great Clips - WORST, MOST HUMILIATING HAIRCUT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED !!!!
Location at the Heights, in Billings, MT. "Stylist" Amy.
I have baby fine, straight hair.
I asked for a 1/2" trim, NO LAYERS..... She took 6" off, and as you can see from the photo, several, severely hacked layers.
It has taken me 2 years to grow out my "slow growing" hair, from the last bad cut, and yes, it was also done at a Great Clips.
It was frusterating, that when I called to speak to a manager, I was told "Sorry, we'll refund your $13, and give you a free haircut". CUT WHAT, I ASKED?
They don't seem to care, that we have to deal with the humiliation, and years of undoing the total mess that was done at the hands of their so called "stylists", in a matter of a few moments.
I will never go back, and will tell everyone, about my experience.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Tha last cut i received in bozeman montana
What I disliked
- Stylist did not heed my explicit and simple instructions
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Clips Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company punishes people with long hair they charged me alsmost 100.00 for a relaxer. The products are double priced and alot of there shampoos are expired and old. the..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "...The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and I'm bring sent away with horrific looking nails that I have to go home and soak..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..."
- "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..."