Location at the Heights, in Billings, MT. "Stylist" Amy.
I have baby fine, straight hair.
I asked for a 1/2" trim, NO LAYERS..... She took 6" off, and as you can see from the photo, several, severely hacked layers.
It has taken me 2 years to grow out my "slow growing" hair, from the last bad cut, and yes, it was also done at a Great Clips.
It was frusterating, that when I called to speak to a manager, I was told "Sorry, we'll refund your $13, and give you a free haircut". CUT WHAT, I ASKED?
They don't seem to care, that we have to deal with the humiliation, and years of undoing the total mess that was done at the hands of their so called "stylists", in a matter of a few moments.
I will never go back, and will tell everyone, about my experience.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Tha last cut i received in bozeman montana
What I disliked
- Stylist did not heed my explicit and simple instructions
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Clips Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got my make up done at a mac store located at 202 west 125st. Two days later after getting my service develop a bacteria on my left cheek. I..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I went in to get a haircut that was fairly easy to accomplish. A number five on the sides and just TRIMMED slightly on the top so it's still long..."
- "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..."
- "Location at the Heights, in Billings, MT. "Stylist" Amy. I have baby fine, straight hair. I asked for a 1/2" trim, NO LAYERS..... She took 6" off, and as..."
- "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."