Great Clips - WORST, MOST HUMILIATING HAIRCUT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED !!!!
Location at the Heights, in Billings, MT. "Stylist" Amy.
I have baby fine, straight hair.
I asked for a 1/2" trim, NO LAYERS..... She took 6" off, and as you can see from the photo, several, severely hacked layers.
It has taken me 2 years to grow out my "slow growing" hair, from the last bad cut, and yes, it was also done at a Great Clips.
It was frusterating, that when I called to speak to a manager, I was told "Sorry, we'll refund your $13, and give you a free haircut". CUT WHAT, I ASKED?
They don't seem to care, that we have to deal with the humiliation, and years of undoing the total mess that was done at the hands of their so called "stylists", in a matter of a few moments.
I will never go back, and will tell everyone, about my experience.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Tha last cut i received in bozeman montana
What I disliked
- Stylist did not heed my explicit and simple instructions
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Great Clips Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I left this salon bleeding from cuts on the back of my neck. The stylist assured me that the trimmer was not cutting me, even though I told her I..."
- "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..."
- "Sells broken items, says they're tested and works in one area of the auction then below that says she "doesn't test for ....functionality" Sends known broken items, then forces..."
- "Location at the Heights, in Billings, MT. "Stylist" Amy. I have baby fine, straight hair. I asked for a 1/2" trim, NO LAYERS..... She took 6" off, and as..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."