I took my son in for a cut and the girl was so rude!I told her what I wanted done and after she began she rudely asked me again as if she wasn't paying attention when I told her.

My son flinched while she was cutting and her response was "I didn't scratch you and you ain't bleedin!" seriously...I have been taking my son to the great clips in Lincoln park in meijers, and have NEVER received such terrible service. When she was finished she said she left it longer because he's in a wedding but next time I should go shorter...even though I specifically said I want it short on the sides almost bald. I was so mad when she was finished that I left terrified that if I said anything god only knows how she would react. Now the day of the wedding I have to take him to get another haircut to have it fixed how I asked it be done he first time.

I am very disappointed. I will NEVER return to this location due to the poor effort of this employee! I believe her name was maryna? Whatever it was she needs to be re trained on how to interact and deal with the public.

There were 2 other kids in the shop at this time, and not 1 employee was speaking...being a parent of 4 I am certain they were all a little nervous.

A little conversation goes a long way with a kid.This was the worst haircut experience EVER!!!

Review about: Great Clips Haircut.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments