5.0

Just today (6/22/15) I submitted a complaint regarding Great Clips hair salon and the advertised $9.99 haircuts on Tuesday special not being advertised correctly.I found out it was NOT Great Clips that I went to, it was Cost Cutters hair salon.

Anyway, Great Clips was very good in getting back to me with a kind email regarding this matter, and I apologized to them for mistaking them for Cost Cutters. Anyway, Great Clips has excellent customer service and very quickly cleared up my anger and frustration.

I would gladly go to Great Clips for my next haircut and style.Thanks Great Clips!!

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of positive experience from Great Clips. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Great Clips to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most manager was nice and friendly. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Great Clips for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Great Clips?

Comments